Saturday 1 December 2012

24 Days Of Christmas...

First of December is finally here - yippeee. As I have previously mentioned in my blog I have decided that this year I will make my daughter an activity advent calendar. This is something I have been working on for a few weeks now and I have been searching the internet for fun, christmassy activities and also looking locally at what events are on and finally I have come up with our 24 activities. My daughter's godmother made her a gorgeous advent calendar last year that she will keep forever, so I have popped little slips of paper with a different activity on in each pocket. Mummy guilt did get the better of me tho and I have also put a chocolate coin in there too! Anyway here is the finalised list of activities - Happy December everyone!! xxx
 
1. Decorate the Christmas tree
2. Village Christmas light parade
3. Go on a magical winter wonderland holiday
4. Write a letter to Santa
5. Visit Santa and his reindeer
6. Make a salt dough santa decoration
7. Make Grandma and Grandad a Christmas card
8. Visit a Christmas market
9. Decorate a lonely tree
10. Visit the Brown's Christmas craft fair
11. Deliver Christmas cards to all your nursery friends
12. Bake Christmas cookies
13. Go to the Chirstmas concert at the village church
14. Turn playroom in Santa's grotto
15. Watch the brass band play
16. Take part in the Yuletide treasure trail
17. Make a food hamper to donate to the food bank
18. Receive a very special video message
19. Make a ginger bread house
20. Go and look at the Christmas lights
21. Christmas movie night
22. Village Christmas family disco
23. Bake mince pies for Santa
24. Track Santa on Norad and enjoy your cosy box!

 


 
 


2 comments:

  1. There are some brilliant ideas on here. I love that you are donating to the food bank! I must find out if there's one near me! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) we're only two days in and already having so much fun doing it :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...