Sunday 4 November 2012

Breakfast Lollipops

So this morning I decided to make my daughter something a little different for her breakfast and I made her these yummy breakfast lollipops. Its an idea I can not take credit for as I picked it up from Pinterest but still I thought I would share.

They are simple to make, all you need is one banana, two lollipop sticks, some yogurt and your favourite cereals!

Just cut the banana in half, insert the lollipop sticks into each half, dip in the yogurt and roll in the cereals. You can freeze them overnight if you want, however I found that by doing that it made the lollipops abit too hard and cold for little teeth so we just prepared them ready to eat - enjoy :)


The original post and other lollipop treats can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! Brilliant! Might have to try it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...