Saturday 3 November 2012

Hello World...

Hello world and welcome to my blog :)
 
Let me start by introducing myself. I am a twenty something wifey and first time mummy. My daughter is now 17 months old and is becoming more amazing with each and everyday (Ok, I know I am biased - but what mummy isn't?!)
 
Since becoming a mummy I have found myself searching the internet almost daily for different ideas relating to party planning, christmas traditions, children food ideas, indoor activities, outdoor activities etc...
 
I have numerous links / photos / ideas that are all stored in various places so I have decided to use this blog as a space to store and share all my great finds!
 
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I got to the beginning. Lovely blog hun. I look forward to reading new ones as you write them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...