Monday 6 May 2013

Lets try this again...

So here I am again... I haven't blogged for almost three months. Not sure why really? I think its a combination of things, 1) Sometimes I just feel I don't have the time to blog, 2) I don't feel that blogging comes naturally to me and 3) I don't always know what to blog about? All this aside there is a little something inside me that WANTS to blog. Not for anyone else, but for myself. I love reading other people's blogs, in particular parenting ones, the stories they tell and the memories they hold is amazing. I would love to create a space that in a few years time I could share with my daughter, somewhere she can soak in all the memories herself. So here we go again... I'm back... for how long? well that's anyones guess really but for now I am here :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...